Seeking a challenging and enthusiastic position in the field of Software and Web Development, which encompasses a broad spectrum of the development lifecycle, providing me an opportunity to use my skills to the best of my ability, to gain experience with constant learning and assures career growth.
Summary of Qualifications
- Expertise in Object Oriented design and relational data modeling.
- Architecting, developing, and maintaining highly reliable code.
- 8 years of C#, ASP.NET, SQL and other Object Oriented Programming experience.
- Thoroughly familiar with computer hardware, networking, configuration, and operating systems.
- Contributes to the organization as a whole, researches and champions code generation tools(codesmith, nettiers, subsonic etc.) and methodologies which help everyone to be more productive.
- Establishes positive and productive working relationships with fellow employees.
- Imaginative in constructing a practical program or process to address a business challenge.
- Enthusiastic engineer who programs by day and then programs more at home for fun.
Master of Science, Information Technology
June 2007 – June 2009
Bachelor of Science, Software Engineering Honors
Sep 2001 – Dec 2004
Sep 2009 – Present
I supervise the development of company’s main product FIPPEX, a web-based client enablement platform. It gives a firm a unique way to interact with both current and prospective customers.
- Responsible for all technical and HR decisions regarding product development.
- Coordinating the development efforts of programmers in South Asia.
- Developed methodologies for managing geographically distributed development teams
- Experience in deploying portals in various sectors (finance, displays, retail, HR, event management etc.)
Sep 2004 – Present
- Customer Software Consulting.
- IPhone/IPad Application Development
- Business Process Evaluation.
- Requirements Gathering.
Product Technical Lead
- Net2Invoice.com - Online Invoicing Solution.
- ThreeSixtyCoach.com - Online 360 Surveying Solution.
- Net2Survey.com - Online and Face-to-face Surveying Solution.
Mar 2003 – Aug 2009
Senior Software Engineer
Jan 2005 – June 2009
Responsible for managing and architecting various technology solutions to meet clients’ current and future business needs in a cost effective manner. Managed high-profile projects while regularly meeting with client executives to define overall scope and project requirements. Assembled and managed teams of up to 8 onshore and offshore associates and tracked budgets of up to $200,000 to deliver products to clients with a very high customer satisfaction rating.
Performed detailed work in all phases of the business systems development lifecycle from vision to implementation providing clients with skilled teams and robust solutions.
Conducted extensive client interviews to generate functional designs for module sign-off, accurate prototypes and detailed designs for development.
Proposed solutions and recommendations to clients through detailed application model design documentation, extensive brainstorming and formal presentation
Architected and Developed options pricing application for several European and American style options. Incorporated model given by traders and mathematician into the options pricing app.
- Architected and Developed sales strategy application for wholesalers to perform sales simulation, targeted marketing and segmentation.
- Languages/Tools: C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000-2008
Mar 2003 – Jan 2005
- Developed custom code generators for rapid development using Visual Studio .NET, C#, ASP.NET, net tiers, and codesmith.
- Designed, developed and maintained code for several HR, Sales and Intranet application.
Morgan Stanley Dean Witter
Application Engineer Intern Sep 2002 – July 2003
- Designed an end-to-end intranet for the Mid-West Branch Managers.
- Developed an Online Computer Maintenance Tickets Application.
Languages, Databases & Programming Tools